Thursday, June 28, 2012

Family Visit

So my mom and dad visited us out here in Texas a couple weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to posting pictures of their time here.  I know, I know.  I've been a serious slacker lately.  Needless to say, we had a wonderful time with them.  Ky was spoiled rotten, she seriously got about 2 new books a day from her grandparents, who have been slowly buying them over the last couple of months for her and brought them all out here with them in their carry on luggage!!!  Her great grandma sent out an adorable Sponge Bob and Patrick dress that she made herself with several sheets of bubble stickers that were an instant success. 

Kylie got to go to the River Walk in San Antonio with my parents one day while Rex and I had to work.  Over the weekend we went to the Natural Bridge Caverns, where Kylie was not having a good time.  She was whining and clinging and wouldn't let Rex, Grandma, or Grandad carry her, only me and a random Indian tourist. 

Later in the week we took Kylie to the San Antonio Children's museum, which she absolutely loved.  They have a kid sized HEB grocery store in the basement and Kylie spent a good half an hour loading up her cart and zooming around.  She also loved the ball section, where you could load balls into a air powered tubes and baskets. 

We went to different parks around San Antonio, where Kylie had to try out every single slide.  She ran around like a crazy woman.  We planted flowers in hanging pots for the house and barbequed and talked and ate cupcakes.  I miss them so much, but I just have to keep reminding myself that we will see them for two weeks in August.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love