Monday, November 25, 2013

25 Weeks


How far along? 
25 weeks 5 days

How big is baby? Approximately 1 1/2 pounds and 12" long

Total weight gain/loss? 12 pounds

Maternity clothes?  Yep. I was wearing a lot of my regular shirts but now my belly is getting too big, so I am mainly in maternity clothes. And I am in love with my secret fit maternity skinny jeans from Motherhood Maternity. They are soooooo comfy and they stay put on my waist! 

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Pretty good. I've been a lot better about going to bed earlier and that has helped a lot! And right now I'm only getting up once a night to pee since thankfully little man has moved up off of my bladder.

Movement? All the time! Baby Seth is a moving and grooving little man. It seriously feels like he is doing barrel rolls half the time.

Food cravings? Still milk. And carbs. Any carbs. Bread, pasta, cookies, cereal, any of them. Which is probably why my weight gain took a huge leap. 

Gender? Boy

Labor Signs? Nada

Belly Button in or out? Out. Boo.

What I miss? Energy. Not having to pee every hour.

What I am looking forward to? Having Kylie feel him kick. Rex has felt him move a lot but every time I try to have Kylie feel him move he stops! All ready practicing his little brother antics.

Best moment this week? Sleeping in until 9:30 am on Saturday. Seriously. Kylie and the chihuahuas usually have me up by 7:30 am on weekends so this was a pleasant surprise.

Milestones? Only 100 days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love