Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I Love Right Now

I'm going to totally try this!

Pinterest.  I kept putting off joining, but I finally succumbed to it's awesomeness. Now I don't know if I could live without it.  There are so many different things I want to try now!  The hair and nail tutorials. Recipes.  Outfit ideas.  I could go on and on (like everyone else out there, I know).


The blog Keiko Lynn.  There are so many neat tutorials on this site, and she is an absolute doll.  I want to try out her head scarf tutorial (must appropriate headscarf first though).  I like it because I can still use this with my short hair.


I am in love with these Instagram books from Blurb!!! Most of my pictures of Kylie have been taken on my iPhone and I love how this company turns your photos into a beautiful little book.  My family is definitely getting some of these at Christmas time.  I'm going to get one for Rex and me that chronicles Kylie's first year, squeeee!



The Style Mentors.  It's a service provided by Baby Blackbird, Dear Baby, and Jen Loves Kev.  I love the idea of this service and that they make you your own personal look book.  I'm horrible at shopping for myself.  I'm just now starting to get into clothes.  All throughout high school I was a strict jeans and tshirt kinda gal.  Ever since I had the Bug, I've really wanted to start dressing more girly and feminine. I'm going to ask for the seasonal wardrobe look book by Melissa from Dear Baby for Christmas (and it's a steal for only $75!)



And finally the Aurora Teagarden mystery series by Charlaine Harris.  Yes, she is the author of the Sookie Stackhouse series (which I've read, several times over).  These are nice light reads that are just as addicting as her other books.  I just finished the Julius House and can't wait to buy the next book!

So these are the things I'm dreaming about right now.  Let me know what y'all are loving right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love