Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Still Here, Kinda

So working two jobs has been kicking my butt lately.  I've been picking up more hours at the restaurant (i.e. working six nights a week there) since three of the servers quit and we are seriously short handed.  Hopefully they hire some people soon because I'm getting worn out.  Here are some pictures of what Ky and I have been up to.  Don't have much energy for anything else right now.







1.  Daisy, Nova, Dakota 2.  Ky's Valentine's Day breakfast 3.  Drive home 4.  Pigtails, puffs, and hopeful dog 5. Mama's helper 6.  I die for her shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Working two jobs can be tough but it seems like you are pulling through!

    My company, Freshpet, is launching a brand new product that we are really excited about. It’s called Ready to Bake Cookies for dogs. We would love for your five chihuahuas to review our ready to bake cookies and let your readers know if your pooches enjoyed it. Here’s a link to our cookies below.
    http://freshpet.com/product/dog-joy-cookies/

    If you're interested, I can have a sample of cookies sent to you as early as next week. Send me an email at tdasilva@freshpet.com Looking forward to hearing back from you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love