Saturday, April 14, 2012

Oh, Hi There


Yep, I'm still here.  It's been a busy month around the Rexrode household to say the least.  A lot of exciting things are happening here!

First of all, both Rex and I managed to be named Employee of the Month at our respective jobs.  How's that for timing.  I got a gift basket from Bath and Body Works and my picture in the newsletter where he got a prime parking spot and $25.  Mr. and Mrs.  all the way.

Also, Rex is up for a promotion at work, so exciting!  The best news is that he will be able to stay on his current shift and not have to move on to the weekend shift like others have had to do.  I just got a full time spot at the daycare and now work 8 am to 4 pm in my classroom with the sweetest little lady ever.  Kylie absolutely adores her morning teacher, and it's nice because our classes go outside at the same time so I get to see the Bug during the day as well.  Plus, her teacher also calls me over and let's me know when Ky does something especially cute or noteworthy.

Speaking of the Bug, she is one crazy little girl lately.  She loves singing and dancing and reading and running.  Her favorite songs write now are He's Got the Whole World in His Hands and the B-I-B-L-E song.  She even does the hand motions with them.  I love watching her just soak in the world around her and interact with the people and animals around her.

With the weather being so beautiful lately we have been spending as much time as we can outside with her. We go on walks on the back roads by our house and see all the livestock, birds, bugs, and turtles just right on the side of the road. Ky loves swinging on the swing at her aunt's house.  She loves playing in the dirt and the mud and picking flowers.  And finding June bugs in the sandbox.  Rex is proud of his little tomboy :)




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love