Friday, May 20, 2011

Today

Kylie and I took Jack in the Box to Rex's work since he forgot his lunch at home this morning.  And since we were already out and about, I decided to do some shopping.  Which was exactly what Ky and I needed apparently.

First we stopped by Babies R Us where I found the plain white Gerber t-shirts in Kylie's size that I have been looking for forever, and then I found a pair of footed pj's in Kylie's size too.  That made me incredibly happy because her legs are way too long for her 9 month jammies.  She also got a Tommee Tippee sippy cup and a bare bones umbrella stroller for when we don't want to lug around a humongous stroller. 


I promptly put the stroller to use at our next stop, the mall.  We both got books at Barnes and Noble.  We went searching for something for Rex and found an orange Nixon wallet WITH a change compartment which he always has to have (doesn't that sound like such a girl thing? ha ha).  Then we strolled along to Forever 21 where I spent the remainder of my Mother's Day gift card from Rex and Ky on a cute button up plaid shirt.


Our final stop was at Target to get snack puffs for Ky.  And of course I couldn't just buy puffs from my fave store, so I also bought a little sun hat for Ky when we take her swimming this summer and a funny card to go along with Rex's wallet.  But they were out of Summer Wheat, which is this super great beer that tastes like Fruity Pebbles.  Seriously.  ::pout::

Now we're home and both of us are going to hopefully take a nap.  I work overnight at the store tonight for a dog food reset, and I need all the rest I can get.  Happy Friday y'all and have a super weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love