Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday


This is Kylie's idea of nap time. Not mine.  She has decided that screaming her head off is much more enjoyable then peacefully sleeping for a half an hour to forty-five minutes.  Yesterday, she only took a twenty minute nap.  Last week I kept track of when she gets sleepy and wants to nap, so this week I'm attempting to put her on a schedule.  Which is not easy between her spending days with me, and nights with either Rex or her sitter.  Both who like to spoil her and let her nap in their arms.  And this bugs me more than Debra Messing's nose does.

3 comments:

  1. My little one is a few weeks behind Kylie and he's having nap issues too!!!! If we get more than 30 minutes it's a good nap!!!

    I hear ya. It is NOT fun. At. All.

    I hope she starts sleeping a bit more soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and this is totally random, but how did you get the share options at the bottom of your posts?? I'd really like to have that for my blog, but I haven't been able to get anything to work!

    If you would be so kind, I'd really like to hear how!!! Shoot me an email! dectron7@gmail.com! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this no sleeping during the day thing is getting old. I've finally given up for now and either hold her in my arms to nap or lay down with her and snuggle for a nap together. The latter usually works the best, the other day she slept for about 1 1/2 hours like that!

    I'm sorry your little guy is having so much trouble with sleep and reflux. There's nothing more frustrating than a baby who won't stop crying, no matter what you do. And lack of sleep on your part just makes it worse. I'll be praying for you guys, hopefully it'll get better soon! Luckily your guy is a little cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love