Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the Season

A napping kiddo makes my day :)
to be crazy. Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Yep, losing my ever freaking mind over here.  I feel bad.  With me working two jobs right now and Rex with his job, we barely have time for each other, let alone Christmas stuff.  Our little trailer is pitifully devoid of decorations, save for our little Charlie Brown Christmas tree.  Plus, it's a hot mess.  Clothes everywhere, dirty dishes, junk mail, toys and books strewn about.  The carpet is begging to be vacuumed and steam cleaned. 


Technically, I should be cleaning right now.  The Bug is asleep and the chihuahuas are napping as well.  But I keep finding reasons, because, well, I sure can't vacuum right now because it would wake her up, and so on.  I need to get my butt into gear though, since I want to make some Christmas decorations as well.  I love me some paper garlands and I've been dying to try out some paper snowflake tutorials.

A holiday remix

My darling husband's birthday is Christmas Eve, so I'm trying to figure out how to make his day special and separated from all the Christmas activities.  Plus, I need to wrap all these presents and try to keep his nosy little self out of them this week.

But now the Bug is stirring and I've got some cleaning to do.  Have a good week before Christmas y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love