Wednesday, October 16, 2013

20 Weeks


My half baked post! I can't believe I'm already halfway through this pregnancy. This time it seems to be just flying by compared to when I was pregnant with Ky Bug.

How far along? 20 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a banana. About 10 oz and 6 1/2 inches

Total weight gain/loss? About 5 pounds gained so far, I think

Maternity clothes?  I'm 50/50 right now. My jersey maxi skirts are definitely my best friends right now. I can only comfortably button one pair of my regular jeans right now.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Ok. I probably get up twice a night to pee since this baby has made himself at home on my bladder and hasn't moved.

Movement? Every night about 9 he starts kicking up a storm and now I am feeling him move throughout the day as well.

Food cravings? Milk. Now it's probably more like 3 gallons a week

Gender? Boy

Labor Signs? Nada

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss? Energy. Not having to pee every hour.

What I am looking forward to? My 20 week ultrasound

Best moment this week? Well, more like creepy moment of having one of the new teachers at the daycare come up and rub my belly with both hands for a good 20 seconds. Totally unannounced too.

Milestones? Halfway through this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love