Friday, October 29, 2010

Catching Up

Sorry, I've been a bad blogger lately.  I have been a little under the weather, and I blame this cold weather we have been having in So Cal.  I know it's not a good excuse, but hey, it works for me! 

So on Tuesday Rex and I took our little Ky Bug to the doctor's.  We hadn't received a card in the mail saying that she had an appointment, but the office left a voicemail saying Kylie had an appointment, so I'm like, "Ok...didn't think she had one until four months but maybe they changed it or something."  Wrong.  They accidently scheduled us for it, but didn't realize that till we had already given them our copay and were waiting for the doctor.  We still had our pedi look at her because she had been pulling on one of her ears and were worried about infection.  Ky had a clean bill of health though, so no infection, yay!!! She currently weighs 10 lbs 3.7 oz and is 23 1/2 inches tall.


At the doctor's...isn't she the most frigging adorable thing you have ever seen?!  I think so.  Her grandma got her the pink hat this week at a local craft fair, it came with a detachable flower clip.

Later that night Rex was working on his bike so Ky decided she would help him :)



Though for the life of me I could not get her to look at the camera!!!  Kylie is so good at that, purposely looking away when you want her to look at you.  Rex is hoping she will be a tomboy and ride dirtbikes with him, though he will have awhile till he finds out.

And then I got in touch with my crafty side (or more likely my cheap side, ha ha).


See those bad ass leg warmers?  I made them. Yup. So proud of myself.  I really wanted to get some warmers for her but could not bring myself to spend $10 on a pair of BabyLegs.  So enter Google, a $2 pair of knee socks from Target, my Hello Kitty sewing machine (yes, I have a Hello Kitty sewing machine and it totally rocks) and wa la! Leg Warmers!!!  I'll do a post soon showing how I made them!!!

And I absolutely adore the onesie Ky is wearing in the photo above.  It was a gift from one of her aunts in Texas! Thanks Steph!

2 comments:

Leave Some Love