Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Heart Target

Seriously.  It is my favorite store ever.  Even if it is kinda sacrilegious because Wally World pays our bills.  I don't care.  Wal-Mart does not even come close to the adorable things Target carries.  It does get me in trouble sometimes, especially since they put in a Super Target that's only about 15 minutes away from my house (and a Golden Corral, yum).  But as I age, I am finding more and more satisfaction in bargain shopping, which my wallet thanks me for.  And the hubs too.  Here are some of my finds from this past week...


These gold shoes.  Guess how much I paid for them.  $3.  Oh yeah, I am awesome. Thank you.



Kylie's rainbow pants.  $2.80.  Yay, me!  Rex even likes these pants, and he is usually uninterested in the world of baby fashion.  Score.

Have y'all ever been to BevMo?  I just went with the hubs yesterday and it's amazing.  I'm not much of a drinker myself, I might have a beer or a drink here and there, but that's it.  The store makes me wish I was an alcoholic.  Rows upon rows of every imaginable liquor.  Rums, tequilas, vodkas, 30 year old whiskys, you name it.  I wanted most of the alcohol just for the bottles.  There were bottles dipped in wax, with tooled leather bands, pretty colors, weird shapes (a tiki statue anyone?), and even Georgia moonshine in a mason jar.  We could have made a serious dent in our pocketbook, but we were good and just got a mini bottle of Absinthe (Rex chose it, 138 proof black licorice smelling liquor is not my cup of tea).

Next week Rex is going to get a vacation from the Ky Bug and me.  We are heading up north to my grandparents' house with my parents for a long weekend.  Kylie gets to visit with her great grandparents and I get to eat at one of the best bbq places in Cali.  Their Southwest Brisket sandwich is to die for!!!  Super tender, juicy brisket (which is next to impossible to find on the west coast), garlic mayo, Monterrey jack cheese, and Ortega chiles.  My mouth is watering as I type.  Nom nom nom.

Now I'm off to do some chores before Kylie wakes up from her nap...have a good Wednesday y'all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Target is def one of my favorite stores! Great deal on the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the price!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love