Friday, November 5, 2010

Three Months!!!

It's hard to believe that my darling little Ky Bug is already three months old!!!  I loved her as a newborn, but now her little personality is growing by leaps and bounds now.  She is becoming more and more her own person, and I love watching this transformation.


-Kylie now weighs 10 lbs 3.7 oz, is 23 1/2 inches long, and has a head circumference of 15 1/2 inches.
-She is expanding her vocabulary (if you could call it that) everyday.  She can now string vowels and consonants together i.e. ah-goo, and is learning to blow raspberries.
-Kylie can lift her head 90 degrees while on her belly and will sometimes push up off her arms.  From her belly she can also roll onto her side.
-Is completely out of newborn clothes and fully into 0-3.  I've had to do some shopping for her since most of the clothes we received at her shower were for summer, and fall has fully established itself where we live.
-Is still in size one diapers.  And she is a super heavy wetter at night and soaks through whatever disposable we put on her.  I still only have the FuzziBunz cloth diapers and the legs holes are still too big on her.  Anyone know some good cloth diapers for skinny babies?
-She is sleeping through the night as well.  Thank God.  She will fall asleep usually around 10 pm and wake up between 7:30 and 8 am.  During the day her naps are still very erratic.  Some days she will take two one hour naps, others one big three hour nap, and some she will just take a few little twenty minute cat naps.  Any tips on getting her to nap more consistently anyone?
-Kylie absolutely loves being outside.  She can be screaming her head off and as soon as I walk out the door with her it's instant silence.  And silence never sounded so good, lemme tell you.  She has developed quite the set of lungs. 
-She will actually pay attention to me when I read to her.  She will look at the pictures as I turn the pages, and occasionally look up and smile at me.  And then my heart just melts into a big ole puddle.  We read Goodnight Moon every night before bed.
-Her new thing is to smile with her mouth wide open.  Seriously, as wide as she can get it.  And it's the cutest thing ever.  And she is started to laugh and squeal.  I had never heard a baby squeal before and it is so frigging adorable.



So there you have it.  My daughter. Who is growing up so fast.  Who I love so much sometimes I think my heart will burst.  Who is definitely the bee's knees and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love