Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Believe...



in raw apple cider.  It is so deliciously lovely.  I wish I could get it year around, instead of just in the fall.



in the power of a good book to make me forget all my worries for a while, and to put me into a better mood.



in pregnancy making me into a neat freak.  Nesting never left me for some reason, Kylie is three months old and I'm still trying to clean all the time.  Which is weird, because I was kinda a slob before.  Rex appreciates this though.



in chihuahuas and their great cuddling skills.  In the morning after Rex leaves for work, I go back to bed with my four little doggies snuggled around me.



And later I will post Kylie's Three Month Post!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO with you on the clean freak thing. I STILL am a clean freak even after the nesting is over. It's so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Weird, huh? My hubby says if he had known this would happen, we would have had a baby a long time ago! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love