Monday, November 15, 2010

Back in Town...Again

So for the last couple days Kylie and I have been absent from the blogsphere we sometimes call home, but I swear, we had a good reason!  We went to my grandparents' home up north with my parents and my other grandma.  We had a wonderful time.  Kylie got to spend a lot of time with her great grandmas and grandpa.  Luckily I'm breastfeeding her or otherwise I would have never been able to hold her!  We went to a little mining town, this ridiculously good bbq joint, and on several hikes.  Oh, and we found this little bakery that had the most delicious lemon meringue pie ever!


At the courthouse in Mariposa that is the oldest courthouse still in use in California.


Kylie and I at a nursery my dad always visits when we are up there.


The Ky Bug just being frigging adorable.


The dogwoods still had fall color on one of our hikes.



And at Red Rock Falls on our Lewis Creek hike.  I cannot say how many times the Moby saved my sanity on this trip.  Ky absolutely loves facing out in it so she can see the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love