Sunday, March 27, 2011

Q&A

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My full name is Lara Brooke, but my parents always called me Brooke, after one of their best friends.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  The other day when I was watching that commercial with the poor little animals with Sarah whoever singing.
3. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 23
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeppers. It changes depending on my mood.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, my darling little Ky Bug
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?I would like to think so.
8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yea, just ask Rex 
9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck no
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch, I could eat a while box in one sitting
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No I'm lazy :) and in the summer I try not to wear shoes at all
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I try to be.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Fudge brownie
15. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? How they talk, I always remember voices
16. RED OR PINK? Pink!
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My skin. It's always been horrible. 
18. HAIR COLOR? Naturally a dark blonde, I highlight it though.
19. EYE COLOR? Gray blue
20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Rango
21. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I love warm weather so I can be outside all the time
22. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate chip cookies and a big ol' glass of milk
23. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer, can't live without blogs and online shopping
24. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia (twice!) to visit my aunt, uncle, and four cousins
25. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Southern California
26. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Souther Cali still, hopefully Texas within the next couple years.
27. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Tan
28. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Black
29. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOURSELF IF YOU COULD PICK YOUR NAME? Kennedy
30. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM VEHICLE? A nice big truck that gets super good gas mileage
31. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? A horse trainer
32. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE?3 chocolate chip cookies
33. WHAT ARE YOU REALLY AFRAID OF? The dark, I always imagine things are there
34. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? Yes, one brother who is younger by one year and six months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love