Monday, April 11, 2011

GTKY

GTKY!

to play..just copy the questions..answer them..then head to MannLand5 and link up*
the q's.
1. do you watch/read the news? I usually read the news on my iPhone on my breaks at work.  I really don't like watching the news because they repeat so much stuff and make you wait til the very end to see the story you want.

2. how would you describe your "look"? Blah?  I'm really a jeans and a t-shirt kind of gal.  And I would wear flip flops all year if I could.  I hate shoes.  Though I am making a concentrated effort to buy cuter, more "girly" clothes.  My hubby definitely appreciates it.

3. did you play sports in high school or college? Not any school sports, but I did show my horses all through middle school and high school.  I mainly did hunter jumper with some trail and barrel racing mixed in.

4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels? Neither?  I really don't use lip gloss, just lip balm and I rarely wear high heels.  I'm not the most graceful person out there.

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv? Dexter, True Blood, Monk, The Venture Bros, and Nurse Jackie
6. would you rather bake or cook? Most definitely baking. I'm much better at baking than cooking.  I can whip up a mean dark chocolate cake with orange cream filling and chocolate ganache.  Mmmm. 
7. shorts or skirts? Shorts!

8. what's your favorite scary movie? I like the older ones like The Poltergeist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love