Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy Day

It's been a lazy Sunday today.  We all slept in until noon.  NOON, y'all.  Even the Bug.  I guess this past week wore on us a lot more than we thought.  Ky got a bath, which was much needed, as her breakfast mostly ended up in her hair. 

Ky and I headed over to my sister in law's for lunch and laundry, while Rex stayed at home to have some time to himself for a while.  We enjoyed some country fried steak and mashed potatoes and green beans.  Yum.

We got to skype with my parent's which was wonderful.  Kylie loves making funny faces at her grandad and giving "air" high fives.  I love that technology lets me see and talk to my parents that live 12oo miles away.

And I found a cupcake shop that is absolutely to die for.  Die for I tell you.  Cupcakes that have as much frosting as cake.  Just how I like it.  I couldn't decide between the chocolate or the red velvet so I got both :)

Happy week y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love