Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Believe...

In wet, cold dog noses. Weird, huh? Ever since I was little I loved cold, wet dog noses.

In the beauty of my daughter's smile. Seriously, I could stare at her for days and never tire of her cute as a button face.

In cuddling. One of the best things God gave married couples. And I definitely believe in what cuddling can sometimes lead to ;)

In camping. I love being outdoors with nothing electronic to distract me from the beauty of nature. The crisp, cool air when you first get up in the morning. The color of the turning leaves in the fall. And hot dogs always taste better when roasted over a camp fire. And s'mores? Don't even get me started!!! I could eat them for days.

In books. Want to get rid of me for a couple hours? Give me a good romance and y'all won't hear a peep out of me.

Thanks to Exploits of a Military Mama for the I Believe... posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love