Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Took The Plunge


And I bought some cloth diapers!!! I'm only starting out with two, I figure if I like them I will just start buying  a couple with every paycheck.  I have been hemming and hawing over buying some, till my husband was like, "Just buy some damn diapers!"  So I did :)  And it helps that I found some on sale too.  I bought two FuzziBunz perfect size diapers in Small.  I figured I would try the small size right now instead of the one size because Kylie is still so little, about 8 1/2 pounds and she has a tiny waist and long, skinny legs.   I got one in aqua and one in pink.  They were only $14.95 each for brand new ones!  They have tons of colors too.  I got them from the online store Angel Bunz and the link goes directly too the Fuzzibunz Perfect Size diapers.  I think they also had some BumGenius and GroVia one size diapers on sale as well.

Rex has decided that we need to get a big screen tv because Kylie absolutely loves them!!!  Everywhere we go that has a tv, her little eyes are just glued to it.  Over the weekend we went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant and she and daddy watched football together the whole time.  And good luck trying to get Kylie to look at you if there is a tv in the room.  Even if you face her away from the tv she cranes her neck as far as she can in attempt to look at whatever is on.   

Last night Rex and I got some mommy and daddy time.  My dad babysat Kylie for us, though he was a little nervous about it since my mom was at bible study.  But he did great and Kylie behaved for him luckily.  Rex and I aren't very exciting though.  We picked up some drinks from Sonic and then walked around the mall and window shopped.  It was nice to get out of the house without having to worry about lugging around a diaper bag and a stroller though.  I missed Kylie the whole hour and a half we were gone, and even though Rex won't admit it, he did too.

And finally I can't leave you without a picture of my Ky Bug :) but ignore
the pile of laundry in the background, I'll put it away today, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love