Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Odds and Ends


I've been trying to make more headbands and clips for Charlotte and Louise after Kylie goes to bed each night.  It's so hard sometimes to have enough energy and concentration to do that after I've been chasing Ky and the dogs around all day and working at night.  Truth be told, sometimes inspiration for flowers and designs eludes me and I end up watching episodes of Supernatural (total tv crush on Dean Winchester).


 My parents gave us a Charlie Brown Christmas tree while they were out here visiting.  I set it up last night and Kylie was trying her dardednest to steal the single ornament.  I guess it's a good thing that we don't have a real tree this year because it would never have anything on it!


 Sleeping Dakota and Zero.  We probably have the world's most pathetic chihuahuas.  As I'm typing this now I have no less than three of them curled up on the same chair with me.  There's a fourth one circling and trying to find room to jump up too.


Kylie's cheesy smile and fountain pony.  I snapped this at the Chinese buffet the other day.  Ky loves their fruit bar, especially the watermelon (and I think it's so funny, the local grocery store has Christmas trees and watermelons on display by the front doors, only in the South ha ha) where Rex likes the Mongolian grill and I like the desert bar.  Mini cream puffs and eclairs anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love