Monday, January 24, 2011

My Dream Date Night Outfit


I've never been one to get all gussied up and go out on the town.  I was always a tomboy.  Jeans and a t-shirt with flip flops or sneakers was (and still is) my go to outfit.  I didn't even start wearing makeup 'til my junior year of high school.  Even then it was just some foundation and mascara.  I didn't get highlights in my hair until right before senior prom (which is the only school dance I ever attended).  But now I want to feel pretty and fancy and flirty.  I don't know if all of those pregnancy hormones affected my brain or something, but I want to feel like a girl for once.  So I put together an outfit that I thought would be simple and pretty but glam.  I think it definitely would make me feel very girly. 









Forever 21 Sparkle Heart Necklace


And so there you have it, my dream "girly" outfit.  Hopefully I'll buy it soon.  I'm sure my hubby would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love