Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

So today I totally took a trip down memory lane.  I visited my Myspace.  Which I haven't been on in ages.  I found tons of old pictures that I had totally forgotten.  I'm going to share some of my favorites with y'all.


I took this when I was about nineteen.  Yikes.  And the dirty mirror worked perfectly in this instance.  I like to think that I look like some kind of crazy mermaid.


Rex and me when we were dating.  Look at how long my hair is too! And yes, I totally had a poster of baby pigs on my wall.  Don't be jealous.


On our honeymoon in Pismo Beach.  We were getting ready to go to this awesome seafood restaurant and Rex snapped a picture of me being goofy.


On a trip to Mammoth after we were married.  Look at how damn skinny I am!!! I wish my arms were that thin right now.  And that I still fit into those size 3 jeans.  ::sigh::



Rex and I at the UCLA vs Oregon game two years ago.  I got Rex to go even though he is a diehard USC fan.  Boo Trojans, Go Bruins!!!

And so there you have it, a little glimpse into my life before the Bug.  Sometimes I miss it, but then I look at her laughing up at me, squinting her eyes as she smiles (just like her mama) and I know I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love